Beautiful acreage! Great location! Abundant water! Great for Development! 1186 acres located three miles west of Atoka, Oklahoma, along State Highway 7 and only 90 minutes from the DFW area.  Atoka is located on the major corridor of US 69/75 and is rapidly growing.  This ranch has approximately four miles of county road frontage and… Continue reading Great location! Beautiful land! Building sites! Developments! No restrictions! Along State Highway 7.

1186 acres

Bromide Y Spring Ranch consists of 76 acres located in SE Oklahoma.  Approximately 30 miles North of Durant, OK and 110 miles North of Plano, TX. A clear cool spring feeds into a 5+ acre custom built lake.  There is a beautiful spring fed, clear swimming hole.  There are lots of elevation changes and terrain,… Continue reading 76+/- acre weekend retreat near Bromide, Oklahoma

76 acres

This property lies approximately 8 miles West of Wapanucka, Oklahoma, and is surrounded by large landowners.  The property fronts along a highway for easy access Approximately 45% of the property is timber and the remainder is cleared meadows.  There are plenty of spots for food plots.  There is a nice pond that has the potential… Continue reading 89 Acres for recreational hunting plus an amazing homesite!

89 acres

Rural Water.  Electric available.  4 ponds 80% open remainder 20% timber There are large neighbors to the north, east and west, which allow a nice deer herd to be on edges of property Located on dead end road Capable of running  20 cows 5 min from city of Atoka, Oklahoma Rolling topography with a nice hill… Continue reading 140 acres of prime grazing land!

140 acres