140 acres of prime grazing land! $ 840,000
140 acres of prime grazing land!$ 840,000
Rural Water. Electric available. 4 ponds 80% open remainder 20% timber There are large neighbors to the north, east and west, which allow a nice deer herd to be on edges of property Located on dead end road Capable of running 20 cows 5 min from city of Atoka, Oklahoma Rolling topography with a nice hill… Continue reading 140 acres of prime grazing land!
Hunting at it’s very best $ 112,000
Hunting at it’s very best$ 112,000
320 acres located on a dead end road, near Bromide, Oklahoma, less that 2 hours North of Plano, Texas. This 330 acre parcel has, quite possibly, the best hunting in the country. Additional game pictures can be sent to qualified buyers. There are 170+ deer currently on the property, PLUS, an ample amount of turkey… Continue reading Hunting at it’s very best
70 multi purpose acres $ 420,000
70 multi purpose acres$ 420,000
70 acres located 25 miles North of Durant, Oklahoma. 65% open with 35% timber. Water and electricity are available. No restrictions. There is approximately 1/2 mile of county road frontage off of Big Slough Road. 2 ponds. Would make an awesome weekend retreat or small ranch. A perfect place to raise a family. It is… Continue reading 70 multi purpose acres
Great little 40 acres for hunting! $ 300,000
Great little 40 acres for hunting!$ 300,000
40 acres located off of Robinson Road, East of Durant, Oklahoma. Located near Blue, Oklahoma. Blacktop road frontage. Electricity and water are available. Nice mature timber. Good elevation changes make for several ideal places to build a weekend retreat cabin. There are several potential lake sites. 85% nice mature timber. Open areas for deer… Continue reading Great little 40 acres for hunting!